Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Devin Jernigan's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Anders, just try using these functions/methods on any imported mesh, or any rhino me…"

Devin Jernigan replied Jun 12, 2013 to Using the topology functions and editing a mesh's topology

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"Thanks for the insight David, good to know that the two List types are stored differ…"

Devin Jernigan replied Jun 12, 2013 to Using the topology functions and editing a mesh's topology

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"I'm calling Mesh.TopologyVertices property to get a MeshTopologyVertexList to be abl…"

Devin Jernigan replied Jun 11, 2013 to Using the topology functions and editing a mesh's topology

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"David, Thank You. I have created code before that instantiates the new [initial] o…"

Devin Jernigan replied Jun 30, 2012 to Simple VB .NET Generic Translation Loop

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"I see. Ok. Well it works beautifully. I'll keep you updated as I progress . . ."

Devin Jernigan replied Mar 20, 2012 to Closed Curves / Cells from arbitrary grid of Lines / Curves

10 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"Ok, I got StructDrawRhino installed. Figured it out. That's nice! Thanks! It's an ef…"

Devin Jernigan replied Mar 20, 2012 to Closed Curves / Cells from arbitrary grid of Lines / Curves

10 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Devin Jernigan

"Hey, Thanks! I tried it on a large number of curves and it's a bit slow. I see that…"

Devin Jernigan replied Mar 19, 2012 to Closed Curves / Cells from arbitrary grid of Lines / Curves

10 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Devin Jernigan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service