Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Daniel González Abalde's Discussions (1,154)

Discussions Replied To (1047) Replies Latest Activity

"I did not have all your plugins so I have not been able to verify if it is ok, but…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Nov 5, 2017 to Manipulating data trees

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Alan

"Peacock's Flow uses what RhinoCommon provides.http://developer.rhino3d.com/api/Rhino…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Nov 5, 2017 to TEXT OBJECT and FLOW

23 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Mahdi Nayyer

"Hola Alex, no soy capaz de reproducir ese error, puedes compartir la def o el compon…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Nov 4, 2017 to Project point onto curve not working

2 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by ammar taher

"Sorry I forgot to attach the file. But I see the same result.Nope, the best thing is…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Nov 2, 2017 to phyllomachine and planar quadmeshes

3 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Im not sure why you want to use this shape face, but... is this what you want?"

Daniel González Abalde replied Nov 2, 2017 to phyllomachine and planar quadmeshes

3 Nov 2, 2017

"Hola, lo habitual es usar Sort List y hacerle reverse a sus outputs. El problema aqu…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Oct 29, 2017 to Sort keys from maximum to minimum

5 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by F L

"http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/gumball-for-grasshopper"

Daniel González Abalde replied Oct 27, 2017 to Creating Rhino points using grasshopper without baking

8 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Louis Leblanc

"Daniel, would it be cool if you update MeshMachine as a separate plugin, including b…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Oct 26, 2017 to Re-meshing mesh achieving more regular triangles

6 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by Contestables

"What character. Repeat what I have said but in the rhino command bar select the coor…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Oct 26, 2017 to Creating Rhino points using grasshopper without baking

8 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Louis Leblanc

"Nope :( Graphics are rendered with GDI+ and by the "zoomable" nature of the canvas t…"

Daniel González Abalde replied Oct 26, 2017 to Add WinForm in Component Canvas

1 Oct 26, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service