Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jamie Lee's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not, don't misunderstand. As a beginner, I'm working hard and trying my best to…"

Jamie Lee replied Jun 9, 2016 to Positioning of Rectangle at Centroid of Subsurface

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie Lee

"And I was wondering if a Point attractor can be assigned to jittery to allow the big…"

Jamie Lee replied Jun 8, 2016 to Positioning of Rectangle at Centroid of Subsurface

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie Lee

""

Jamie Lee replied Jun 7, 2016 to Positioning of Rectangle at Centroid of Subsurface

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie Lee

"Additionally, I am exploring ways of varying the size of these squares to 4 differen…"

Jamie Lee replied Jun 7, 2016 to Positioning of Rectangle at Centroid of Subsurface

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie Lee

"wow, brilliant. Thanks. Would you mind explaining to me how it kinda works cos I don…"

9 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie Lee

"Cool, thanks for the advice, much appreciated :) however it seems that your slider i…"

Jamie Lee replied Sep 17, 2015 to Controlling interdistance of 4 objects from point

2 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Jamie Lee

"Cool! thanks so much :)"

Jamie Lee replied Sep 7, 2015 to Rough edges of curve during Loft or Extrude

2 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Jamie Lee

"Thanks! I guess i understood what the first part mean now. However I'm still pretty…"

Jamie Lee replied Sep 5, 2015 to Generating Curve through Multiple Points

5 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Hi Thank you so much for your help! There are a few things which I'm not sure though…"

Jamie Lee replied Sep 5, 2015 to Generating Curve through Multiple Points

5 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Cool Thanks so much!"

Jamie Lee replied Aug 31, 2015 to Deconstruct Domain Error & Problems

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Jamie Lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos