Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Riccardo Majewski's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, by grouping points in groups of 4 you can, indeed, do as you said... but it wo…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 11, 2016 to Cube Grid

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

"Hi again Thierry, Your internalized surfaces "BLADES With Notches" are not sorted li…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 10, 2016 to Orient surfaces and align on xy plane

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Thierry

"Hi Guillermo, Have a look at attached definition. Let us know if something is not c…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 10, 2016 to Cube Grid

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

"Hi Wujo, Just use Loft, it works. Merge togheter the 2 lists (grafted) and loft all…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 10, 2016 to 'Ruled Surface' problem

1 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Ciao Giacomo, Please post your .gh definition with also internalized geometries or…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 10, 2016 to Offset grid of point

15 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Hi again Garret, I had rush days, sorry for let you hanging... This can be solved i…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 9, 2016 to Trouble rotating surfaces along shared edges

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Garrett

"Hi again Garret, I've seen your definition, but I have no idea of what's going on!…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 7, 2016 to Trouble rotating surfaces along shared edges

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Garrett

"Hi Arvid, With single curvature surfaces it would be impossible to do it, as you sa…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 7, 2016 to Creating a surface from perpendicular NURBS

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Arvid Brandt

"Yes, post your definition. It's very hard to give/get help without any geometry to w…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 7, 2016 to Trouble rotating surfaces along shared edges

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Garrett

"I'm a bit late, btw... This chain of blocks "correct" the plane that is out of the "…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Mar 4, 2016 to Project & Orient waffle element

9 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Thierry

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by