Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Riccardo Majewski's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"You should graft curve list. Making it a tree. If it still doesn't work, grow curve…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Jul 28, 2016 to Associating two separate lists with different structures.

2 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Nicolas

"Oh... i misunderstood then :P Well... good then. :D"

Riccardo Majewski replied Jul 15, 2016 to After adding timer upstream's component , how to let downstream's refreshing value become constant ?

8 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Winsion Liang

"Hi again, Winsion. I don't get what are you aiming for. What kind of sorting/extract…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Jul 15, 2016 to After adding timer upstream's component , how to let downstream's refreshing value become constant ?

8 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Winsion Liang

"Ciao Federico, I don't get what are you aiming for... For a raw solution, have a lo…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Jul 13, 2016 to 3D Spatial Isovist to View Cones

1 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Hi Winsion! Maybe i didn't understood completely your request... but have a look at…"

Riccardo Majewski replied Jul 13, 2016 to After adding timer upstream's component , how to let downstream's refreshing value become constant ?

8 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Winsion Liang

"Hi Wilson! Welcome to the forum. If you attach your definition it will be easier to…"

Riccardo Majewski replied May 16, 2016 to Select items by rows and column

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Wilson Purwanta

"Well then... I'm indeed interested in this, but i supposed knots and weights whould…"

Riccardo Majewski replied May 3, 2016 to Helix_perfect matching

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Sorry but...I didn't understood you. Are you talking about using weighted control po…"

Riccardo Majewski replied May 3, 2016 to Helix_perfect matching

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"That's an helix not a spiral. And also, i never had problems with interpolations, yo…"

Riccardo Majewski replied May 2, 2016 to Helix_perfect matching

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"There are 2 Interpolate curve components: - Interpolate (IntCrv) which you used; - I…"

Riccardo Majewski replied May 2, 2016 to Helix_perfect matching

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by