Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

gustavo fontana's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry, here's correct link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318748973_Compa…"

gustavo fontana replied Aug 21, 2017 to Research paper comparing Generative Components, Dynamo and Grasshopper

3 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"oooh! I missed that. thsi is very elegant. Thanks so much! "

gustavo fontana replied Aug 2, 2017 to How to cull first N columns. last N columns, then invert?

5 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"that's a great way! I had no idea. This allows me to change my point count of the su…"

gustavo fontana replied Aug 2, 2017 to How to cull first N columns. last N columns, then invert?

5 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"this works great Julian! now I have another question related to this definition (sor…"

gustavo fontana replied Aug 2, 2017 to gradual spacing in surface division

13 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Jack lee

"Hi Julian, thanks for sharing. I tried to adapt this to my surface and give separate…"

13 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Jack lee

"here-s a good example of gradual spacing applied to curves, I 'd like to do this to…"

13 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Jack lee

"Hyungsoo, that looks so beautiful. Thanks for sharing and showing me. I can also see…"

gustavo fontana replied Aug 1, 2017 to gradient scale of values along V, but at start AND end. not just start OR end.

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by gustavo fontana

"forgot to include GH file"

gustavo fontana replied Jul 31, 2017 to gradient scale of values along V, but at start AND end. not just start OR end.

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by gustavo fontana

"Hi Michael, that makes perfect sense. Thanks so much! Now off to my last riddle bef…"

gustavo fontana replied Jul 31, 2017 to How to split rows on V direction without bunching up circles, and how to split on U direction at all.

2 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by gustavo fontana

"hi Hyungsoo, I see that you added the 'project to XZ' and that seems to fix it, than…"

gustavo fontana replied Jul 5, 2016 to cannot bake revolve when curve has fillets

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by gustavo fontana

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service