Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

neobobkrause's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you to all who've added input to this discussion so far. This is the discussio…"

neobobkrause replied Oct 4, 2016 to Am I just not ready for Rhino/Grasshopper?

11 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

"Maybe it's the nature of my work, but I seem to be hitting this set of bugs that McN…"

neobobkrause replied Oct 3, 2016 to Am I just not ready for Rhino/Grasshopper?

11 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

"Peter, Thanks for providing your Alien code. It's good to have as a reference. I've…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 4, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"The texture shown in my last post is the interior of two interlaced surfaces. Howeve…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 4, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Milling. That did it. Thank you Peter for the suggestion. I'm enclosing a GH algori…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 3, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"I understand what you're suggesting. There may well be some surfaces that have symm…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 3, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"I have a Rhino support ticket open on this topic because, just like the Brep | Brep…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 2, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Peter, You suggest that what I'm trying to accomplish is very doable. Can you say m…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 2, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Tom, Thanks so much for this input. Being as new as I am to Grasshopper, I'm drunk…"

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"The test case that I've presented in the original posting has been greatly simplifie…"

neobobkrause replied Sep 1, 2016 to How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service