Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Runnie's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"forgot to mention = I use my old Ladybug quick set up and use Singapore as input loc…"

Runnie replied Feb 25, 2015 to Ladybird Sun Analysis crashing GH and rhino when adding BREP

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"hi kyle, I have looked at your model and the problem I believe that you need to clea…"

Runnie replied Feb 25, 2015 to Ladybird Sun Analysis crashing GH and rhino when adding BREP

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"hi, I got similar result as you did when I first plug it to the definition, I rebuil…"

Runnie replied Feb 23, 2015 to Ladybug miss calculation?

4 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by andyliu

"perhaps u accidentally input some small objects as "context geometry", because conte…"

Runnie replied Feb 23, 2015 to Ladybug miss calculation?

4 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by andyliu

"hi djordje, thanks for your quick reply. actually it is my first time trying to lear…"

Runnie replied Feb 23, 2015 to beginner python question

3 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by djordje

"ah I see, I'm sorry for asking something stupid then. I was thinking of learning pyt…"

Runnie replied Feb 23, 2015 to Convert GH native component to Phyton script editor?

2 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"@David = Thanks for clearing up my confusion, I follow your suggestion and it works…"

Runnie replied Feb 9, 2015 to Interpolate data component does not keep the original numbers?

6 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"@Peter = I guess I need to start learning about programming as it can be quiet handy…"

Runnie replied Feb 9, 2015 to Interpolate data component does not keep the original numbers?

6 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"hi Danny, thanks for the quick reply :) ah I guess you are right, maybe interpolate…"

Runnie replied Feb 4, 2015 to Interpolate data component does not keep the original numbers?

6 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Runnie

"anybody can help me with this? T^T"

Runnie replied Feb 4, 2015 to Kangaroo Box (brep Solid) collision with Ground (Brep Open Srf) need help T_T

1 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Runnie

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service