Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Shawn Fernandez's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Does this release include the Torsion component for use with Rhino 4? I looked but c…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 21, 2010 to Grasshopper 0.8.0004 available for download

81 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"The problem is that your data structures don't match. See the attached file, The Pan…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 3, 2010 to loft a series of curves with its offset

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

"Clusters are currently in their initial release stage. They are currently not much m…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 3, 2010 to Clusters what are they, when to use them, examples

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Dorian Bybee

"It is part of a formula I am using to construct developable line generators from the…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 3, 2010 to Torsion of a Space Curve

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Did you get the file? I sent it to your email."

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 2, 2010 to Interpolate Curve Issue

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Anyone?"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 2, 2010 to Torsion of a Space Curve

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Oh, I like Danny's method better. I wasn't aware of the curve containment component.…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 1, 2010 to how to get a list of geometry inside the perimeter of other geometry

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Here is my lame solution. It works for square surface areas given on a plane only, (…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 1, 2010 to how to get a list of geometry inside the perimeter of other geometry

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"I haven't played around with it but there is currently the ability to save and resto…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Dec 1, 2010 to Baking object suggestion

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Martin Cote

"The type of line shows you in a general sense the structure of the data that is flow…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 30, 2010 to Interface question - connection graphics

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by KPittman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service