Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jeff C's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"..for anyone interested, the answer to A) apparent "..Tag/Pointlist..digit overwriti…"

Jeff C replied Mar 30, 2015 to How to use PointList, Text Tag 3D with Isocurves? + why GH has such trouble with trimmed surfs?

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Sweeeet!,.   User Obj. component parameter, mapper\animator,. Thats gonna get some m…"

Jeff C replied Mar 4, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Thanks Taz,                 i've got to learn VB\Python GH scripting, its more power…"

Jeff C replied Mar 3, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Hi David,             really appreciate your instructions and will study expressions…"

Jeff C replied Mar 2, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Thanks Javier,                    for your quick reply and def. i look forward to tr…"

Jeff C replied Mar 2, 2015 to How to "ease-in/ease-out acceleration" for surface Blend and Morph?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Thanks Lyndon,                      great minds think alike; the sDivide, assign equ…"

Jeff C replied Mar 1, 2015 to Guidance - morphing between two surfaces

29 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Thank you Peter,                         i'll prep and send my def. soon as done, ta…"

Jeff C replied Mar 1, 2015 to Patch Surface with Copy Trim = trim surface rotated in Z 90 degrees, how to fix?

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Thanks much Hannes,                               sorry for delayed reply. i found a…"

Jeff C replied Mar 1, 2015 to Patch Surface with Copy Trim = trim surface rotated in Z 90 degrees, how to fix?

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"Hi Lyndon,               Lol,.. i know, updates(so ya don't spend time on solved que…"

Jeff C replied Feb 26, 2015 to Guidance - morphing between two surfaces

29 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

"(sorry if any repeat posts, page errors required edits or delete&reposts) Hello…"

Jeff C replied Feb 24, 2015 to Guidance - morphing between two surfaces

29 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff C

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service