Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chris Walsh's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, David"

Chris Walsh replied Jun 6, 2011 to How to manully register parameters when writing a grasshopper component?

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"Hi Jerome,   Giulio Piacentino has an excellent tutorial video on starting a C# comp…"

Chris Walsh replied Jun 3, 2011 to How to manully register parameters when writing a grasshopper component?

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"Hi Jerome,   You can register lists of doubles in this format: pManager.Register_Dou…"

Chris Walsh replied Jun 2, 2011 to How to manully register parameters when writing a grasshopper component?

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"There's probably a better way to do this, and maybe someone else will come along and…"

Chris Walsh replied May 12, 2011 to VB script to solve f(x) = y

3 May 13, 2011
Reply by Jordiweb

"If I'm following correctly, you want to have your component run when some inputs are…"

Chris Walsh replied May 11, 2011 to Component and null inputs

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by raf2205

"Hello,   Although I'm told 'Mid' is a bit anachronistic, in VB you can use: Dim s As…"

Chris Walsh replied May 6, 2011 to replace information in string

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

"I'm not very familiar with VB but I imagine in C# it's one of these:   System.Conso…"

Chris Walsh replied May 5, 2011 to 'print' in C#

7 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by sawsan

"Hello,   One method (though I'm not sure if it is the best) is to declare your list…"

Chris Walsh replied May 5, 2011 to persistent data avalability within a VB component

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jordiweb

"Hi Ángel,   Giulio wrote the same answer I was going to give you, I hope you're ok n…"

Chris Walsh replied May 5, 2011 to Trying to get this code working inside MVS2010

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service