Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marc Johnson's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Now it is working, I have replaced the wolframlink.dll into the component grasshoppe…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 9, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Does Mathematica have to be open ?"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 7, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Here is what I started. Thank you for your help"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 7, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Would you have any .gh do help me start because it is fairly complicated to figure o…"

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Good morning, I am currently working with a mathematica model. I would like to trans…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 5, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"How to convert vector into lines and back again."

Marc Johnson replied Mar 3, 2013 to identical vectors

5 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

"Thank you for sharing this file. It is working great. However, would that be possibl…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 3, 2013 to Unroll Surface and Breps

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

"This file is working great, however It is not very convenient. all the unrolled surf…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 3, 2013 to Unroll Curves With Surfaces

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by yo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by