Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marc Johnson's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you open the file without trouble now ?"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 4, 2013 to Normals errors - unify

36 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by J[D]

"Hello Hannes, Big struggle on unify vector problem. Would you know how to do that ?…"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 4, 2013 to List of points error : flatten error with line component

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Thank you very much for your help I was really struggle for that one.. I think two c…"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 2, 2013 to List of points error : flatten error with line component

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"sometime there is 4 connections, 6 connections or 10 connections When naked edges =…"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 1, 2013 to List of points error : flatten error with line component

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Hello Hannes, How can I know the structure or order of my point ? I tried the clos…"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 1, 2013 to List of points error : flatten error with line component

8 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Maybe you will be anle to answer that ? http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/l…"

Marc Johnson replied Apr 1, 2013 to TREE BRANCH error : Data conversion failed from Numbers to Lines

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Thank you very much. Indeed, it does work now. Nice, quick and clean. Just the way I…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 31, 2013 to TREE BRANCH error : Data conversion failed from Numbers to Lines

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"What are we suppose to change in the code then ? Thx"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 19, 2013 to Mesh Edges and Mesh Normals ?

14 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

""

Marc Johnson replied Mar 17, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

"Thank you it does work. However the surface as such is dicrete. I would like to work…"

Marc Johnson replied Mar 16, 2013 to Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service