Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dave Johnson's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeesh...let's leave the hacks out of it. Earlier today I started scripting something…"

Dave Johnson replied Aug 28, 2012 to I want to combine several data trees into one, with a branch for each

12 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Grant Cogan

"My file is way too involved to demonstrate this simple idea. And besides, it's irrel…"

Dave Johnson replied Aug 28, 2012 to I want to combine several data trees into one, with a branch for each

12 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Grant Cogan

"Thanks, but the structure of the original trees isn't preserved that way. (It works…"

12 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Grant Cogan

"Sorry, maybe I should have emphasized "straightforward" and "general case". Of cours…"

12 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Grant Cogan

"The problem is that the 2 tree structures going into the Project component don't hav…"

Dave Johnson replied Aug 21, 2012 to Data tree matching problem with Project?

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

"Yes, I needed an empty tree with some branch structure. I'm writing in C#, not VB, b…"

Dave Johnson replied Aug 9, 2012 to Creating an empty tree

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

"I want a one-to-one correspondence between the trees, so all of the above, including…"

Dave Johnson replied Jul 25, 2012 to Comparing tree structures with TopologyDescription

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

"I need to end up with t parameters on the original curve, so I used CCP to do that,…"

Dave Johnson replied Jul 25, 2012 to Dividing a curve w/ adjustable "start point" and wraparound

9 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Thanks for the explanation, David. Somehow I envisioned a boolean in the data struct…"

Dave Johnson replied Jul 24, 2012 to How to split closed curve at seam

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

"Really I just want to convert my closed curve to an open one where the start and end…"

Dave Johnson replied Jul 24, 2012 to How to split closed curve at seam

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by