Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Victor Soto's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Chris, I saw that it works very nicely. Now, I have to increse the amou…"

Victor Soto replied Dec 13, 2012 to Help creating several closed polylines from .csv file

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Victor Soto

"My extremously happy congratulations to David! Thanks for all your beautifull job on…"

Victor Soto replied Oct 22, 2012 to Congratulate DAVID RUTTEN on his ACADIA 2012 Award !!!

109 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Gunther krauss

"Hello Norm, this is not really related with Gh but I wonder if somebody can implemen…"

Victor Soto replied Sep 13, 2012 to epitrochoid curve creation?

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Victor Soto

"Hi Danny. Again, very impressive explanation, really cool. I will study your definit…"

Victor Soto replied Aug 15, 2012 to Were is the "Short, Long or Longest List" stream matching?

8 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by guillermo gago doreste

"Hello Danny, You are right, that is what I was looking for. Thanks for your help and…"

Victor Soto replied Aug 15, 2012 to Were is the "Short, Long or Longest List" stream matching?

8 Apr 21, 2014

"Thanks a lot!!! Dedackelzucht , that was quick .  I Knew that have to be simple, and…"

8 Apr 21, 2014

"Here I attach a screen capture."

8 Apr 21, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service