Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ivo Kasatschok's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Joe, thank you very much !!! Have a nice evening !"

Ivo Kasatschok replied Aug 4, 2015 to Move points rectangular from a curve in one direction

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ivo Kasatschok

"Hey Joe, unfortunately i do not get the ,,Before sweeping you'll need to properly a…"

Ivo Kasatschok replied Aug 4, 2015 to Move points rectangular from a curve in one direction

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ivo Kasatschok

"Hi Joe, wow wow wow, this is amazing. I didn´t know how to solve the problem. Thank…"

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ivo Kasatschok

"Hi Joseph, unfortunatly i am not that fit in GH. I tried the tangent command, but i…"

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ivo Kasatschok

"Hi Joseph, how are you, hope you are well ! Yes i wanted you to remove, because it…"

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ivo Kasatschok

"Hello Joseph, also realy nice solution, but in this i think its a provlem, that ther…"

Ivo Kasatschok replied Jul 30, 2015 to extrude a rectangle along a curve with different directions. Ivo Kasatschok

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"Hi Nikos, yeah thank you very much, you have already solved my Problem. The Sweep C…"

Ivo Kasatschok replied Jul 30, 2015 to extrude a rectangle along a curve with different directions. Ivo Kasatschok

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service