Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mitch Alair's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright at least I understand why rectangles are not paralel, since the same divisio…"

Mitch Alair replied Jul 3, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Thank you so much Shawn. It seems super nice ! And you managed to include the color…"

Mitch Alair replied Jul 3, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Anyone who could answer me here please? :) Thanks a lot !"

Mitch Alair replied Jul 2, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Ok, I couldn't resist tweaking your script, and I already do have a small question :…"

Mitch Alair replied Jun 26, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Thank you very much Pieter :) I just had a look on your scripts, I haven't got it a…"

Mitch Alair replied Jun 26, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Well, I've been trying on my own to do as you said Shawn, but this is really beyond…"

Mitch Alair replied Jun 25, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Hi Shawn, thank you very much ! Usually I like to test new stuff by myself but I ad…"

Mitch Alair replied Jun 25, 2015 to Repeating something along a curve and extrude it along another

11 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"Hi everyone,  This is my first post here, and I've only been using GH for a couple…"

Mitch Alair replied Mar 23, 2015 to copy object on curve

7 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service