Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nick Diacre's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"great... so much control... I think the number of faces are the key, and then just h…"

Nick Diacre replied Apr 10, 2017 to polyhedra generator

8 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"oh wow, crystal maker nails it... I shall have a tinker now... thank you for this pr…"

8 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"this is a big improvement, mostly because of my lack of understanding of voronoi cel…"

8 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"D'oh, worked it out was massively complicating things for my self... the orient node…"

Nick Diacre replied Apr 3, 2017 to Align/rotate objects correctly

1 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"For those that are looking for a solution to this in the future, here is what I did.…"

Nick Diacre replied Apr 3, 2017 to "unfold" thickenened polyhedra to create mitred edges

4 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"I have used the scale to create a second instance, good tip.  I am trying to loft be…"

Nick Diacre replied Apr 2, 2017 to "unfold" thickenened polyhedra to create mitred edges

4 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"Hey Stefan, thank you for the reply. Scale was cool, but this is for laser relief in…"

Nick Diacre replied Apr 2, 2017 to "unfold" thickenened polyhedra to create mitred edges

4 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Nick Diacre

"A little insight into what I have done, and why I am a moron. I read my grid wrong a…"

Nick Diacre replied May 10, 2016 to n00b query, please help - joining lines, indexes and culling

16 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nick Diacre

"thank you... a lot of this gas gone way over my head, I am just trying to transplant…"

Nick Diacre replied May 10, 2016 to n00b query, please help - joining lines, indexes and culling

16 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nick Diacre

"wow. that is going to take me some time to parse :) I shall return, thank you for y…"

Nick Diacre replied May 3, 2016 to n00b query, please help - joining lines, indexes and culling

16 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nick Diacre

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service