Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

jameslucas's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you—that solution may be tedious to implement, but it is effective!"

jameslucas replied Sep 30, 2014 to Data-type changes when data enters cluster

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by jameslucas

"Thanks. I knew it had to be that simple. My workflow uses the Tree Branch component…"

jameslucas replied Sep 14, 2014 to Preserving paths when retrieving Tree Items

3 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Danny ended-up writing a more complete (and all-around excellent) answer to this que…"

jameslucas replied Jul 22, 2014 to Geometry Pipeline component

3 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by jameslucas

"David— Was the Escape=Cancel logic ever implemented? It doesn't seem to work at pres…"

jameslucas replied Jul 21, 2014 to Halting slider animation

4 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"Save Backup is a handy feature that saves to the same location as your current docum…"

jameslucas replied Jul 17, 2014 to Save, backup & auto save

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Frans Magnusson

"That's a delightfully clever workaround. I think it might be a Pyrrhic victory (sinc…"

jameslucas replied Jun 22, 2010 to Expression input for a variable expression component?

5 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by jameslucas

"Danny, thanks for your reply. I am in fact trying to do exactly what you've done, bu…"

jameslucas replied Jun 22, 2010 to Expression input for a variable expression component?

5 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by jameslucas

"[nudge]"

jameslucas replied Jul 6, 2009 to Converting n separate lists into a tree with n branches

1 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by jameslucas

"Maria, I'm not sure if the sliders are in their original positions, so you may find…"

jameslucas replied Jun 22, 2009 to can attractors make influence on the opposite direction?

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Maria Vas

"I see that you have some instances of 0 going into the component you have labeled, w…"

jameslucas replied Jun 22, 2009 to can attractors make influence on the opposite direction?

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Maria Vas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service