Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ryan Grande's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah! Didnt think about using RhinoObjects to access the Geometry.  Thank you!  Worked…"

Ryan Grande replied Dec 14, 2016 to Cast DocObjects to GeometryBase

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Ah! I knew it was stairing me in the face the whole time!  I did the same thing with…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 27, 2016 to C# Cast Rhino.Geometry.Circle to Rhino.Geometry.GeometryBase?

2 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Ah! Totally missed that!  Thanks a ton! Lifesaver! Out of curiosity, could you give…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 18, 2016 to Nested Blocks

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Thats for the help thus far!   I have been playing around with InstanceReferenceGeo…"

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"I have never used InstanceReferenceGeometry or InstanceDefinitionGeometry before.  …"

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Thank you both for your reply! Would either InstanceDefinitionGeometry or InstanceR…"

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Ah! You are correct!  Turns out the error was in a different part of the script.  Re…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 17, 2016 to C# Input text & Brep

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

"Thanks for that!  I figured it was using a .Find   Ended up needing RhinoDocument.Ob…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 8, 2015 to C# Cast from GeometryBase to Rhino.DocObjects

6 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Grande

"This Might be doable... Once I have the Guid's. How do I then get the geometries fro…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 8, 2015 to C# Cast from GeometryBase to Rhino.DocObjects

6 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Grande

"I was afraid you were going to say that... So... new plan... I need to modify my pre…"

Ryan Grande replied Oct 7, 2015 to C# Cast from GeometryBase to Rhino.DocObjects

6 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Grande

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service