Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Joonas Saaranen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"This works fine but it bakes the dwg:s immediately and I want to move them into a po…"

Joonas Saaranen replied May 26, 2014 to VB Insert

9 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Andrew Schiffer

"Hi There, Really in need of component like this. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to w…"

Joonas Saaranen replied May 21, 2014 to VB Insert

9 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Andrew Schiffer

"Going forward. So I started to investigate if I could generate triangles inside the…"

Joonas Saaranen replied Aug 5, 2011 to Trying to create a semi random facade with triangles and imagesampler.

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"Now I'm wondering could I create the triangles so that they would have uneven sides.…"

Joonas Saaranen replied Aug 3, 2011 to Trying to create a semi random facade with triangles and imagesampler.

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"Wau! Thank you so much. I really need to study this pathmapper component."

Joonas Saaranen replied Aug 2, 2011 to Trying to create a semi random facade with triangles and imagesampler.

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"In the first pic of the cylinder that I posted the triangle shaped holes have surfac…"

Joonas Saaranen replied Aug 2, 2011 to Trying to create a semi random facade with triangles and imagesampler.

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"here's the image for the imagesampler"

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"So as you can see I have the ImageSampler working. The problems I'm facing are... -m…"

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"So far I've manage to create this."

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

"Thats how far I have managed to get. Looks good but the problem is that when I bak…"

Joonas Saaranen replied Nov 21, 2010 to simple array

5 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service