Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jerome's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!  Is there a help doc which describe functions like utility.coerceplane?  …"

Jerome replied May 23, 2011 to What are the resources for the rhinocommon out there?

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Yeah, when I downloaded the latest version, everything works! Thank you!   Jerome"

Jerome replied May 23, 2011 to Questions on new python component_object reference not set to an instance of an object

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"Hi Steve, Thank you very much for your reply. I downloaded the doc from http://www.r…"

Jerome replied May 5, 2011 to What are the resources for the rhinocommon out there?

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"I am talking about rhino 5 and I have fixed the issue now. Thank you! ps.  The new p…"

Jerome replied May 2, 2011 to Where is the python editor in the 0427 beta release?

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"Thank you Steve, You are right. There might be some errors in my last installation a…"

Jerome replied May 2, 2011 to Where is the python editor in the 0427 beta release?

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"David, You are right!  I misunderstood the meaning of tolerance settings. I brought…"

Jerome replied Apr 15, 2011 to Intersection failed both in rhinoVBscript & rhinoPythonscript

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"David, I post another pair of curves here for demo. The initial deviation is as larg…"

Jerome replied Apr 14, 2011 to Intersection failed both in rhinoVBscript & rhinoPythonscript

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"David, Thank you very much for your reply! I have posted both curves here. The initi…"

Jerome replied Apr 14, 2011 to Intersection failed both in rhinoVBscript & rhinoPythonscript

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jerome

""

Jerome replied Apr 11, 2011 to Intersection failed both in rhinoVBscript & rhinoPythonscript

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jerome

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service