Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jerome's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Giulio Sorry, Giulio. I misread your code. Now I can see that if the dimstyl…"

Jerome replied Jan 6, 2012 to How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Thanks, Steve Thanks for you code. The code "var myDimStyle = doc.DimStyles[dimStyle…"

Jerome replied Jan 5, 2012 to How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Hi, Giulio Thanks for your code.  For the first time to run your code, the dim will…"

Jerome replied Jan 5, 2012 to How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Thanks, Giulio. Your suggestion is really time-saving when I am tuning my models. Th…"

Jerome replied Jan 3, 2012 to What is the meaning of AbsoluteTolerance & RelativeTolerance of Unroller Class

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Thanks,David. I will try to test my model with different tolerances and find out wha…"

Jerome replied Jan 3, 2012 to What is the meaning of AbsoluteTolerance & RelativeTolerance of Unroller Class

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Raf, Sorry for the late reply. I tried to embed the third party dll into the gha wit…"

Jerome replied Dec 25, 2011 to Is it possible to add third-party dll as reference while developing plugin for rhino5.0(64bit)?

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Well, in terms of .gha, I don't think there's any connection between the plugin mana…"

Jerome replied Dec 23, 2011 to Is it possible to add third-party dll as reference while developing plugin for rhino5.0(64bit)?

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Hi Raf, I haven't dig into this problem any further, I will give another try in the…"

Jerome replied Dec 20, 2011 to Is it possible to add third-party dll as reference while developing plugin for rhino5.0(64bit)?

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Thanks again, Giulio. This means using the RhinoList whenever possible will eventual…"

Jerome replied Dec 18, 2011 to How to find previous version of rhino(both evaluation and wip)?

8 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Jerome

"Thanks, I see. So the best option is to recompile with the new Rhinocommon:) Thanks…"

Jerome replied Dec 18, 2011 to How to find previous version of rhino(both evaluation and wip)?

8 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Jerome

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service