Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Thomas Linschoten's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"how hard would it be to attach the voxel/truss to a line as apposed to a brep?"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 31, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015
Reply by Thomas Linschoten

"'1. Data conversion failed from Goo to Mesh'"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 22, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

"i suppose the next step would be to add a thickness to the truss system but that wou…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 22, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

"if by the skin mode you mean switch from mini bboxes to stupid truss system then yes…"

19 May 31, 2015

"i have downloaded plankton 3.0 but for some reason this unrecongnized objects screen…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 22, 2015 to Problems loading kangaroo and meshmachine

9 May 22, 2015

"im having trouble mapping it to these 2 solids. is there a way this can be fixed?"

19 May 31, 2015

"yeah its academic, rules and regulations dont apply! and yeah i understand what you…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 20, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

"another question, out of interest how is it that you make a basic blob, such as the…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 20, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

"Thankyou for your help, it is much appreciated. I was wondering if you would be able…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 19, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

"i basically want something like that to be able to map to a form, somewhat like a vo…"

Thomas Linschoten replied May 15, 2015 to truss/grid/scaffold system from topography/landscape/mountain/contours

19 May 31, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service