Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Luigi Olivieri's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"After all this effort, i finally complete the task! i made and it works with the spr…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 6, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Peter i really appreciate your effort, but the way you talk i don't really understan…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 5, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"What i want to achive is have a simulation of the phisical model build in paper that…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 5, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"I saw the script but i think the approach to fix the side point doesn't take in cons…"

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"I understand the problem, just increase the stiffness factor in the spring for mesh…"

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Hey everyone i achive to connect the two panel using Peter script, but trying to s…"

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Thankyou to everyone! Hope you guys will share your definition, for everyone. The wo…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 4, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"In fact what i would like to work on with kangaroo, is also integrate the material p…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 3, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"Thankyou for your reply, but I'm sorry i didn't really understand what you trying to…"

Luigi Olivieri replied Oct 2, 2015 to Curve Crease_Form Finding 2 surface with two different curvature

22 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service