Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Flemming Tvede Hansen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laurent,  Thank you! I have to check that more. Thanks! Flemming"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Feb 13, 2014 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Laurent,  It seems to work! That's great. Thank you so much! Cheers Flemming "

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Feb 3, 2014 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Stavros,  Unfortunately I still don´t have any solution and have left the issue f…"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Jan 21, 2014 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi,  Unfortunately I do not have any solution to this problem yet.... Flemming"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Oct 15, 2012 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Giulio, Thank you for your reply. It is a good term for it "Self-intersection rem…"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Sep 19, 2011 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Giulio, Thank you for your reply! It could be great!... I hope this is helpful ot…"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Sep 17, 2011 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Thank you for your reply! Thanks. I have tried these component and I think you are r…"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Sep 17, 2011 to Offset Mesh problems with 3d mesh with weaverbird

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Manuel, thank you for your reply! I tried to bake, but the surfaces still overlap…"

26 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi, just got a question or a wish regarding this topic, - can these "mesh normal" to…"

Flemming Tvede Hansen replied Sep 16, 2011 to WISHLIST for GH/Weaver Bird

7 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Flemming Tvede Hansen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service