Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hannes Löschke's Discussions (1,185)

Discussions Replied To (1159) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you know, where do you want to start? http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/to…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 6, 2014 to Hello guys i need help for my project i need to know how i can creat mesh sphere with different extrusion from center i attach picture

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Amin beheshti

"Sections through a mesh will get you polylines. If this mesh is large and fine, thos…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 6, 2014 to Large Loft Issues.

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Nico Azel

"Not sure what you mean. If each part of the sum trends to a minimum, that sum also t…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 5, 2014 to from the detail to the big scale going back to the detail

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Hard to be sure without the code. Most likely you have allPoints set to ItemAccess.…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 5, 2014 to Runtime error (MissingMemberException): 'Point3d' object has no attribute 'RemoveAt'

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Arend

"You should update to the current version, which is 0.9.0075, not downgrade..."

Hannes Löschke replied May 4, 2014 to trigonometry functions

13 May 4, 2014
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

"I believe we are on the same page here. While being imprecise and very short, I don'…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 4, 2014 to Working with Kangaroo, in mm

3 May 4, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Cos() should be a valid function. If you click the function in the top right corner,…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 3, 2014 to trigonometry functions

13 May 4, 2014
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

"Happens to even the best. :) I do try to check and reuse the stuff I already calcul…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 3, 2014 to Trouble lofting a curve while "graft" is active in point B slot

7 May 3, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Galapagos needs a single value to optimize. That means, you somehow need to combine…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 3, 2014 to from the detail to the big scale going back to the detail

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Kangaroo expects everything in m. No way to change that. You can either set Rhino u…"

Hannes Löschke replied May 3, 2014 to Working with Kangaroo, in mm

3 May 4, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by