Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Zoltan Simon's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Morning, it works perfectly. Thank you for the support"

Zoltan Simon replied Feb 4, 2015 to meshing for triangular surfaces with the same mesh-density

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Looks great..thanks..I will try it in the morning"

Zoltan Simon replied Feb 3, 2015 to meshing for triangular surfaces with the same mesh-density

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Daniel, now I tried yours.. the boundary component works in 1 plan..(see attached t…"

Zoltan Simon replied Feb 3, 2015 to meshing for triangular surfaces with the same mesh-density

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Thank You Daniel, finally I found my problem.. the plankton.gha file was not copied…"

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"the error massage is (attached)"

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"When I install latest kangaroo 099, I got an error massage But I don't really unde…"

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Thanks Daniel, I have to refresh my kangaroo.. I will give my feedback later, but y…"

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Heyyyy AB, Thanks a lot it is a really helpful and effective short solution. I am ha…"

Zoltan Simon replied May 21, 2014 to Offset command for closed polyline_corner point problem

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Zoltan Simon

"Thanks a lot Michael for your fast respons and perfect solution. It works well :-)…"

Zoltan Simon replied Mar 26, 2014 to Split multiple curves with "shatter"

3 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Fabio Panerati

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service