Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Giulio Tarquini's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"hey hey! well seems really interesting!!!!...sorry for the delay in answering but I'…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 27, 2010 to Subsurfaces selection with ATTRACTOR POINTS.

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

"ok I'll check it! thanks! :)"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 10, 2010 to HOW CAN I CHANGE THE PATTERN OF A POINT-LIST?

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

"uhmmmmmmmmmmmm..... now I have this doubt......sorry to bother you again! in the jp…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 9, 2010 to HEEELP! Divide a curve surface in equal parts

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"I've manages it! Thank you so much for your help David! really! I attach a jpg of m…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 9, 2010 to HEEELP! Divide a curve surface in equal parts

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"ok...I've tried to follow your suggestions, I've completely understood the logic you…"

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"hi David... I'm stuck on the same point as yesterday...so I'm asking you some furth…"

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"I've downloaded it and......wow! that's exactly what I meant! thanks so much!!! I'm…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 8, 2010 to HEEELP! Divide a curve surface in equal parts

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"Hi DAvid, thank you for your answer I've saved your file, but I can't open it, I do…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 8, 2010 to HEEELP! Divide a curve surface in equal parts

17 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Erik Pelicaen

"...oh my God....was I that silly!?!? I think I've managed....just calculating the l…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Jan 8, 2010 to HEEEEEELP!!! Isolate length value.

1 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

"wow! great! a lot of useful informations! :) I will try all your suggestions this w.…"

Giulio Tarquini replied Dec 11, 2009 to help! chamfer surfaces shapes using trim!

8 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service