Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Mostapha do you have a 6th sense? Yes thanks for the tip off but it still doesn't te…"

Anton Szilasi replied Sep 27, 2017 to Set C# output

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thank you David!"

Anton Szilasi replied May 23, 2017 to How to render a component a certain color

4 May 23, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Panda, Yes this is what I mean"

Anton Szilasi replied May 10, 2017 to How to render a component a certain color

4 May 23, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"David I also realized that other data custom fields such as this is not being stored…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 29, 2017 to Saving and Opening Grasshopper files with custom code - Object Reference not set to instance of Object!

6 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks for your reply David this is certainly helpful. However I am still stumped o…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 29, 2017 to Saving and Opening Grasshopper files with custom code - Object Reference not set to instance of Object!

6 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi David,  Thanks I did this and it worked, one of my components references another…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 28, 2017 to Saving and Opening Grasshopper files with custom code - Object Reference not set to instance of Object!

6 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Panda again many thanks for your help, this was a separate problem described and sol…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 27, 2017 to Strange behaviour from modifed slider

3 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks David that worked!"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 24, 2017 to Strange behaviour from Grasshopper after expiringSolution of Object

4 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"David, Thank you for your reply! The code is trigged by a modifed form of the Grass…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 24, 2017 to Strange behaviour from Grasshopper after expiringSolution of Object

4 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Panda, That works but afterwards I get some strange behavior from Grasshopper I…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 24, 2017 to Strange behaviour from modifed slider

3 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service