Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ranjeeth Mahankali's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried that before, but Json Deserializer requires a constructor with 0 arguments.…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Jun 7, 2017 to Using same custom datatype in two plugins

5 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"After trying everything else, I ended up using Dictionary. Thanks !"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Jun 7, 2017 to Using same custom datatype in two plugins

5 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"It was a FileNotFoundException and I was able to fix it. Thanks ! An unrelated ques…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Apr 2, 2017 to (De)Serialization methods in C# component crash Rhino

3 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks for the example code, going through it I implemented the deserialization and…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 19, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Ranjeeth Mahankali

"Thank you so much ! the constructor totally fixed it !!"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 19, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017

"Hi, In this file (attached) I am using this parameter in a basic component without…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 18, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017

"memberInput is the parameter class and I am trying to use it in the ObjectifyCompone…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 7, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017

"I did simplify it and then added things one by one, It breaks exactly when I impleme…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 7, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017

"Hi ! thanks, I just saw the reply... here is the component in which I am using. Ever…"

13 Mar 19, 2017

"Ok, It keeps happening when I use the IGH_VariableParameterComponent. Can I not use…"

Ranjeeth Mahankali replied Mar 6, 2017 to Error when using custom parameter class

13 Mar 19, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service