Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

WP Lee's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael, I will do that. Currently, I'm quite familiar with the GH components…"

WP Lee replied Jul 31, 2017 to existence of rhinocommon counterparts for GH components for porting purposes

5 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

"iPhone. Damn it. I'm aware of the IO libraries. I was interested in accessing the au…"

WP Lee replied Jul 30, 2017 to How to ignore recovery file with method Plugin.GH_RhinoScriptInterface.OpenDocument?

6 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Oops, I'm a bit clumpsy with this GUI on the i"

WP Lee replied Jul 30, 2017 to How to ignore recovery file with method Plugin.GH_RhinoScriptInterface.OpenDocument?

6 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Ah, you built an actual F# script component. That's much harder to do I guess. In my…"

WP Lee replied Jul 30, 2017 to how to properly deal with tree GH types and rhinocommon API?

9 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Tnx for the response David. In this specific situation we're running it as a Rhino p…"

WP Lee replied Jul 29, 2017 to How to ignore recovery file with method Plugin.GH_RhinoScriptInterface.OpenDocument?

6 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Tnx, Tom. We already managed to create a F# GH addon project and item template for M…"

WP Lee replied Jul 29, 2017 to how to properly deal with tree GH types and rhinocommon API?

9 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Creating a IGH_Goo type seems pretty straightforward. I haven't looked at the serial…"

WP Lee replied Jul 28, 2017 to how to properly deal with tree GH types and rhinocommon API?

9 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Let me rephrase it indeed. Our components should both be aware of the tree structure…"

WP Lee replied Jul 7, 2017 to how to properly deal with tree GH types and rhinocommon API?

9 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Fantastic! :) I don't know any better, had to process a lot of images and videos in…"

WP Lee replied Jul 6, 2017 to Image Averaging in C#

17 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Yes, that was the case. I got it to work with bitmap type. I still find it weird tha…"

WP Lee replied Jul 6, 2017 to Image Averaging in C#

17 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by