Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

WP Lee's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, thanks for the reply. I understand and I had no high hopes for that but ju…"

WP Lee replied Sep 15, 2017 to load definition bootstrap and override error/warning messages?

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"In the proposed setup, not really because that way you only add an extra layer. The…"

WP Lee replied Sep 13, 2017 to best approach - version control custom component <=> definition file?

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Hi Pertras, Think of it this way: we want to release (deploy) both new versions of t…"

WP Lee replied Sep 13, 2017 to best approach - version control custom component <=> definition file?

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Hi Xavier, Tnx for the reply and insightful link. These mechanisms can help. I'm a b…"

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Update: apparently one needs System.Windows.Form to get the reflection of grasshoppe…"

WP Lee replied Aug 19, 2017 to how to invoke "update" and "internalise" of a referenced cluster?

9 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Hi David, Currently, working on automated testing of definition releases. Now we're…"

WP Lee replied Aug 16, 2017 to how to invoke "update" and "internalise" of a referenced cluster?

9 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"tnx David, that works. I have a generic function now that gets the assembly version…"

WP Lee replied Aug 16, 2017 to how to query version number of own GH addon & installed GHpython?

6 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"Tnx Anders (confusion first name for a Dutch man;)) for your response, I want to acc…"

WP Lee replied Aug 16, 2017 to how to query version number of own GH addon & installed GHpython?

6 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"I found this lead regarding list of adding and have a look at that http://www.grass…"

WP Lee replied Aug 15, 2017 to how to query version number of own GH addon & installed GHpython?

6 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by WP Lee

"What the … thanks man! Just a short list of the more "problematic" ones would have b…"

WP Lee replied Jul 31, 2017 to existence of rhinocommon counterparts for GH components for porting purposes

5 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service