Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Tom Moss's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys Ill try out both today. Benjamin it looks perfect what you have posted u…"

Tom Moss replied Dec 5, 2009 to How to take strings of items out of a list in a single command

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"hey, bit busy at moment to dig out that file [off on final year field trip tomorrow]…"

Tom Moss replied Nov 19, 2009 to multiple lines [based on start and end points] from two point streams that look at the correponding point in sequence of the other stream

5 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"thank you so much!"

Tom Moss replied Oct 21, 2009 to Rotate flat 2d objects perpendicular to camera [turn people and tress towards camera]

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"This is the architectural intention I would like to achieve. A landscape whihc conta…"

Tom Moss replied Oct 16, 2009 to Geometry generated by a limited number of components

1 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"thanks got it sorted"

Tom Moss replied Sep 28, 2009 to Is there any way to pull out the z [height coordinate] as a number to use within a function?

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"thanks got it to work. many thanks"

Tom Moss replied Sep 28, 2009 to Is there any way to pull out the z [height coordinate] as a number to use within a function?

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"I mananged to sort this one by just flattening the two data streams and it worked pe…"

Tom Moss replied Sep 28, 2009 to multiple lines [based on start and end points] from two point streams that look at the correponding point in sequence of the other stream

5 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"thanks!"

Tom Moss replied Sep 28, 2009 to Why can t i put two curve inputs simultaneously into a divide command [v 6.0019]

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"thanks! hadn't realised that at all, great."

Tom Moss replied Sep 27, 2009 to Why can t i put two curve inputs simultaneously into a divide command [v 6.0019]

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

"I can get the correct lines as part as a cross product [but then dont know how to re…"

Tom Moss replied Sep 27, 2009 to multiple lines [based on start and end points] from two point streams that look at the correponding point in sequence of the other stream

5 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service