Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Lyndon Johnson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joseph, It was a conscious decision not to upload the GH code - what i was lookin…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Mar 14, 2017 to Retrieve last part of path, per item in a data tree

3 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"As is always the way, you search for hours, find nothing, post and find the solution…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Mar 13, 2017 to Retrieve last part of path, per item in a data tree

3 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Thanks all for your assistance.  I have the script up and running and it has saved u…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Feb 28, 2017 to Explode 3D Fabrication into 2D parts on a single plane?

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"A quick look, and it appears this is for Mesh's so i doubt it will work for 3D solid…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Feb 26, 2017 to Explode 3D Fabrication into 2D parts on a single plane?

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Thanks Kalin, I think your definition gets me most of the way there. I need to retai…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Feb 26, 2017 to Explode 3D Fabrication into 2D parts on a single plane?

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Hi Kalin, Unfortunately these commands wont help in my case. Since each of the indiv…"

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Hi All, Have revised the definition and found a way to apply text uniformly to a bun…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Dec 5, 2016 to Projecting text onto surfaces using grasshopper.

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Should have added a SS of Grasshopper def. as well: Note: Controls are in the botto…"

Lyndon Johnson replied Dec 5, 2016 to Projecting text onto surfaces using grasshopper.

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Hi Ethan,  That is perfect! Add a brep edges command and thats exactly what I needed…"

Lyndon Johnson replied May 9, 2016 to Finding all Enclosed Shapes within a set of Curves

8 May 9, 2016
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

"Hi Mire, That probably would work! I might have to write something to match vertices…"

Lyndon Johnson replied May 8, 2016 to Finding all Enclosed Shapes within a set of Curves

8 May 9, 2016
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service