Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Joy Leelawat's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mat, Thanks a lot. It works :)"

Joy Leelawat replied Jul 3, 2015 to How to duplicate Polysurface or surface using Python script?

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Hi Mat, Thanks again here. The code and more explanation is here"

Joy Leelawat replied Jul 2, 2015 to How can I convert instance of object to curve ID

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Thanks Mat, I have made a polygon in Rhino and hope to use them as different sizes o…"

Joy Leelawat replied Jul 2, 2015 to How to duplicate Polysurface or surface using Python script?

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Thanks :) "

Joy Leelawat replied Jun 29, 2015 to How can I get center point of this surface using Python script?

7 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by jessica alcantara

"I use mac version and there is no gh support yet. I also think that script is straig…"

Joy Leelawat replied Jun 29, 2015 to How can I get center point of this surface using Python script?

7 Jul 11, 2018

"Thank you. Unfortunately, I don't use grasshopper at all. Any way I can do this usin…"

7 Jul 11, 2018

"Thanks. I have downloaded this but I can't find the .gha file when I extract the fol…"

Joy Leelawat replied Jun 27, 2015 to Can't see python component in grasshopper

2 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

"Hi Vincenzo, Look great!  I would like to do the same as you did. Could you explain…"

Joy Leelawat replied Jun 21, 2015 to read images in python

7 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Joy Leelawat

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service