Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ryan Gathmann's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"David, I just look over this code and it is perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for. …"

Ryan Gathmann replied Mar 23, 2017 to C# Component Retrieve Downstream Results

3 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"I have created this group GeometryBin for everyone to make suggestions, ask question…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 26, 2015 to Send data between definitions with GeometryBin

13 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"I initially created all public bins for the sake of time. I wanted to get this out,…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 25, 2015 to Send data between definitions with GeometryBin

13 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"This is a great idea. This was definitely next on the list. This will make managing…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 25, 2015 to Send data between definitions with GeometryBin

13 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"There are no speed restrictions only a size restriction of 15mb. This beta period is…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 24, 2015 to Send data between definitions with GeometryBin

13 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"So I was planning on doing some sort of private beta but that sounds like a pain to…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 17, 2015 to PackYak Beta Testing - Send data between Grasshopper files through the cloud

8 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"The plugin formerly known as PackYak will be using a custom web service I built to m…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Aug 17, 2015 to PackYak Beta Testing - Send data between Grasshopper files through the cloud

8 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"Man! What are the odds?! Fine fine. Let me see what else I have got!"

8 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"ANSWER: Since a bounding box isnt actually a box but really just a volume of enclose…"

Ryan Gathmann replied May 8, 2014 to RhinoCommon Python Bounding Box Issue

2 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

"So let me make sure we are on the same page. You are proposing I right a component (…"

Ryan Gathmann replied Jan 21, 2014 to Galapagos - Instant Death Conditions

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by