Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andreas Schiffer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"you're a genius it works perfectly. Thank you so much!!! May be you could help me w…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Jun 20, 2014 to pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Thats how i want it. The surfaces were choosen manually. No Surface is a neighbor. b…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Jun 20, 2014 to pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i thought if i can get the definition to work i could run it from an specific surfac…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i want surfaces as much as possible which are no neighbors to each other. Thats why…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Cuold you give me a little inroduction of spiderweb, cause its first time im using i…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"ok thank you guys, i'll try it."

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Hello Guys, I could cull the adjecent surfaces of one specific and could get the clo…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"that will be difficult... -.- with my skills. I found a possible solution by using t…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Apr 30, 2013 to Hexagon as Box

10 May 1, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

"yes thats it. but i dont know how."

Andreas Schiffer replied Apr 30, 2013 to Hexagon as Box

10 May 1, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

"i want to use them as a box to morph them on an surface. The Geometry that i have is…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Apr 29, 2013 to Hexagon as Box

10 May 1, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by