Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andreas Schiffer's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah Breps and i aren't friends. I have often this problem so i had to change my rec…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Apr 28, 2015 to surface/mesh from multiple closed curves

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

"But what you've told/showed me, helped me alot ^^ My main problem was that i wanted…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Apr 28, 2015 to surface/mesh from multiple closed curves

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

"I'm sorry for the actings. I wasn't here for a long time and have forgotten the rule…"

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i have to thank you for your help. you got me many steps forward and safed some time…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Jun 20, 2014 to pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i tried it in my first definition. My Professor told me to change it, it looks like…"

Andreas Schiffer replied Jun 20, 2014 to pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i need the surfaces cut out of the spheres for raytracing. i want to send the rays t…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i think the radius was not set. This files should work. You saw the offsetted surfac…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i made a picture to show what i'm meaning. I want just fill the area between that su…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"i hope you can understand what im trying to do. I'll send you the rhino file too."

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"I projected the selected surfaces to a sphere and splitted the sphere in two surface…"

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service