Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dongyeop Lee's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea! That'll work for me. Thank you!"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 10, 2016 to Deconstruct Brep not working

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"Thank you for the clarification, David. Are there ways to get around in getting a bo…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 5, 2016 to Deconstruct Brep not working

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"Thank you! I had to spend some time to find out a reason behind this strange behavio…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 4, 2016 to Expression issue

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"I'm just adding a solution to sort out surfaces thanks to Hyungsoo's help for others…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 4, 2016 to Sort data trees with distinctive number of list items

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"Thank you! You're always the first responding to my questions. This works well and b…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 4, 2016 to Sort data trees with distinctive number of list items

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"It is very simple! I like it. Thank you."

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 3, 2016 to Sort points along curve with a reference point

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"Thank you again!"

Dongyeop Lee replied Oct 3, 2016 to Sort points along curve with a reference point

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"Thank you! I like the part getting the index of the closest point and shifting lists."

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"I think this attached revised definition works as I described. It is based on your s…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Sep 30, 2016 to Sort points along curve with a reference point

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"It's nice, but I still hope to find a way to sort out vertices based on a reference…"

Dongyeop Lee replied Sep 30, 2016 to Sort points along curve with a reference point

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service