Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

djordje's Discussions (2,328)

Discussions Replied To (1627) Replies Latest Activity

"Hm thank you for all the advices and help. It seems I did not told you the whole sto…"

djordje replied Feb 12, 2011 to Identifying the compressional members in a space frame?

30 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"Thank you for the reply Jon. I tried searching for "Karumba" on Google but I did not…"

djordje replied Feb 12, 2011 to Identifying the compressional members in a space frame?

30 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"@Daniel: Ok I tried doing this in Kangaroo, and it worked.   But, I am looking for a…"

30 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"any help on this please. thank you"

djordje replied Feb 8, 2011 to Identifying the compressional members in a space frame?

30 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"thank you for the answer, both of you. I would try to do some testings both on simpl…"

djordje replied Feb 6, 2011 to Identifying the compressional members in a space frame?

30 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

"Hi there Jon, I am sorry for the late reply. Hm, splendid work. I tried to find this…"

djordje replied Nov 29, 2010 to Using Grasshopper as tool for generating new space frame structures and shapes

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Just to clear this up. The space frame is the same as space truss. The only differen…"

djordje replied Nov 10, 2010 to Using Grasshopper as tool for generating new space frame structures and shapes

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service