Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Elliot Blanchard's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I'm just working through your file now and understanding it. Thanks agai…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Oct 3, 2012 to Problems in extruding according to surface normals.

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Elliot Blanchard

"Hi Michael, Got it working - thanks for your help! I think what was happening, at le…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Oct 2, 2012 to Beginner question - how to extrude a surface without creating internal faces?

16 Oct 2, 2012

"Michael - I'd love to take a look at the definition to your modification to my examp…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Oct 2, 2012 to Beginner question - how to extrude a surface without creating internal faces?

16 Oct 2, 2012

"I think I may have made some progress using a slightly different approach. I explode…"

16 Oct 2, 2012

"Hello all, Here's my rhino file and definition - again, much appreciate any and all…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Oct 1, 2012 to Beginner question - how to extrude a surface without creating internal faces?

16 Oct 2, 2012

"Hello Al, Great to hear from you  - and thank you for your help. When you mention ex…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Sep 30, 2012 to Beginner question - how to extrude a surface without creating internal faces?

16 Oct 2, 2012

"Hello Michael, Thank you so much for your reply. Could you perhaps share that examp…"

Elliot Blanchard replied Sep 30, 2012 to Beginner question - how to extrude a surface without creating internal faces?

16 Oct 2, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service