Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Stephen Maher's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Does this help?/SPM "

Stephen Maher replied Aug 16, 2015 to how to make an expression

9 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by molleybell

"Oh, man. I wish dealing with all three was never needed, aha. Thanks for the script,…"

Stephen Maher replied Aug 4, 2015 to Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

8 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

"Curiosity did kill the cat, however. Haha. What you wrote above all makes sense. I h…"

Stephen Maher replied Aug 4, 2015 to Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

8 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

"Ha. I suppose "curiosity" won't fly in this case, will it? To explain said curiosity…"

Stephen Maher replied Aug 3, 2015 to Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

8 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

"Thanks for the reply and explanation, Giulio. I understand that the cluster inherits…"

Stephen Maher replied Aug 3, 2015 to Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

8 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

"The Python equivalent. The next task is to write something that allows for a list o…"

Stephen Maher replied Jul 29, 2015 to Use of Special Characters in Construct Path Component For Masking

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

""That's it!" "

Stephen Maher replied Jul 29, 2015 to Use of Special Characters in Construct Path Component For Masking

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

"Mamdouh, This sounds like you're struggling with data tree management (if I correctl…"

Stephen Maher replied Jul 22, 2015 to how i can show the numbering of list of nudes

5 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

"This is great, Giulio. Much more straightforward than I initially thought. Thanks fo…"

Stephen Maher replied Jul 15, 2015 to GHPython's ZUI Functionalities

3 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Mac, I apologize for the delayed reply; it looks like I forgot to hit the "Follow" o…"

Stephen Maher replied Jun 23, 2015 to Baking groups with attributes

4 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by