Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jiri Palacky's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Fred, I watched in amazement this video about a year ago and thanks for sh…"

Jiri Palacky replied Aug 29, 2012 to Paper-fold models in Rhino+Grasshopper, can you advise, please?

25 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica Ma

"Hi gonzalo, the result looks like this: where do you think is the problem? I just o…"

Jiri Palacky replied Nov 9, 2011 to origami to surface

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jiri Palacky

"Excellent Danny, works fine now, thank you!"

Jiri Palacky replied Aug 1, 2011 to Custom Linetype Preview Component?

8 May 31, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

"Hello David, could you please advise me on how to set the dash and gap lengths for t…"

Jiri Palacky replied Aug 1, 2011 to Custom Linetype Preview Component?

8 May 31, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

"Running two OSs on my Mac takes some of the fluidity of your sphere intersection vir…"

Jiri Palacky replied Jul 23, 2011 to origami to surface

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jiri Palacky

"Hi, this is an interesting topic for sure. I am working on GH origami (paperfolds) a…"

Jiri Palacky replied Jul 21, 2011 to origami to surface

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jiri Palacky

"Wow, that is amazing in its simplicity. Thank you for your insight Robin. Jiri"

Jiri Palacky replied Jul 12, 2011 to Paper stripe bending - need help, got stuck

9 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

":) yep my feelings exactly... thank you for sharing with me, that's actually where I…"

Jiri Palacky replied Jun 26, 2011 to Paper stripe bending - need help, got stuck

9 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

"The idea is to create a sort of a flexible "formfinding" and perhaps also an educati…"

Jiri Palacky replied Jun 25, 2011 to Paper stripe bending - need help, got stuck

9 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

"Hi Erick, could you please have a look at this and tell me if there is a way to simp…"

Jiri Palacky replied Jun 25, 2011 to Paper-fold models in Rhino+Grasshopper, can you advise, please?

25 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica Ma

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service