Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Armin Seltz's Discussions (580)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"Noticed that too. I often have it as well, that I post a reply and seemingly nothing…"

Armin Seltz replied Oct 11, 2017 to Is the forum buggy?

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Last thing, I would delete the last point and create a closed curve, that way you ge…"

Armin Seltz replied Oct 6, 2017 to Splitting a list of points into individual rows of points and running data through them simultaneously

4 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

"Thanks David, I will keep on the lookout for when/if it happens again and if I ever…"

Armin Seltz replied Oct 6, 2017 to Enter, Esc, Delete key bug

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

"Oh yeah, and can I recommend that you switch to icon display for components and not…"

Armin Seltz replied Oct 6, 2017 to Splitting a list of points into individual rows of points and running data through them simultaneously

4 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

"Sure, its pretty easy, but you just need to handle the data correctly. First you nee…"

4 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

"Agreed. But I think thats more due to a lot of newcomers in the forum. As many commo…"

Armin Seltz replied Sep 29, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Gediminas Kirdeikis

"Ah, sorry, its actually called profiler. You find it in Display > Canvas Widgets…"

Armin Seltz replied Sep 29, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017

"1. Learn Panelling Tools 2. Success Its really rather easy and you can do that witho…"

Armin Seltz replied Sep 28, 2017 to Distribution of facade elements

2 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

"Absolutely agree with Tom. In my experience any optimisations in the algorithms far…"

Armin Seltz replied Sep 28, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017

"Thats very true. Funnily enough, rhino.github.io is NOT coming from McNeel, but was…"

Armin Seltz replied Aug 11, 2017 to Complements to this forum

7 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by