Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Elliot Mistur's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I will be doing tool paths to cut on lines now, which are offset outside the piece b…"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 23, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"I am developing various different tool paths and the ones i'm working on now don't r…"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 22, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"This is great, thanks!"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 22, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"Hmmm, for some reason I can't get this working, maybe i'm doign the expression wrong?"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 21, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"Taz, what is the button in the middle with the cpr then Ci and Co? I have to use the…"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 21, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"This also makes sense. I am only generating the tool paths with grasshopper. Some on…"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 20, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"This is great help, thanks! It helps me understand a bit how grasshopper thinks too.…"

Elliot Mistur replied Jul 20, 2011 to Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

"For the pieces you see in the example file, I may actually just do points like you s…"

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service