Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marc Hoppermann's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Martyn, Only the way that you access the path seems to go wrong. I usually use a…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Jul 1, 2014 to Swapping items in a path

5 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by martyn hogg

"Hi, You can find a lot of code online for fractals and change it a bit to make it wo…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Nov 12, 2013 to HilbertCurve

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ivanco

"Hi Rui, Just read your post... Nice to see that people make use of the definition I…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Mar 20, 2013 to Trying to put together a script component to insert block. please help

3 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Libny Pacheco

"Hi Florian, The Problem is the way that Rhinocommon deals with control points. In rh…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Feb 4, 2011 to construct NurbsSurface from control points with weights

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by M NICK

"Hoi Sander,   Currently thats not possible in grasshopper but you can use the SDK to…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Feb 1, 2011 to Inserting a Rhino Block using grasshopper / VB

9 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

"Hey Brendon, how are you?! It's been a while! Thought it was a nice idea so I gave i…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Jan 31, 2011 to construct NurbsSurface from control points with weights

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by M NICK

"Hi Danijel, If I understand your question correctly you would be better of switching…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Jan 25, 2011 to input as 2d array to VB component

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Danijel Ivanusevic

"Hey Luis, I've seen the presentation, too and I have really enjoyed it but I am curi…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Oct 14, 2009 to Visual Basic vs python

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

"Hey Arthur, Some time ago I put together a definition that uses the Rhino "patch" c…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Oct 10, 2009 to Network Surface

2 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Marc Hoppermann

"Hey Jesse... did it actually work out for you with the definition I uploaded? Just…"

Marc Hoppermann replied Sep 25, 2009 to When comes the UnrollSrf ?!?!?!?!

17 May 13, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service