Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andy L.'s Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Dimitar,I got it to work, I used a another set of curves and the script had work…"

Andy L. replied May 24, 2015 to Planarization of Voronoi Patterns

7 May 24, 2015
Reply by Dimitar Baldzhiev

"I have used the Curves from the simulation I had shown in the post as the curves for…"

7 May 24, 2015

"Hi Dimitar  thanks for the reply. I have tried the PlanarHex.gh example from the kan…"

7 May 24, 2015

"Hey will, I am developing this technique so that i could later use it on a different…"

Andy L. replied Apr 26, 2015 to Need assistance optimising lines from voronoi cells

2 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Hey Oliver, thanks for replying, I will try the springs from mesh later on, as i am…"

Andy L. replied Apr 25, 2015 to Can I extract UV lines from a delaunay mesh?

2 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Thanks MKR, I have found a lot of interesting use for populating geometry! cheers"

Andy L. replied Apr 25, 2015 to 3D Voronoi Cells By Sphere Centres?

2 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Hi DavidI have attached my kangaroo script as well as what I was hoping to create. H…"

Andy L. replied Apr 15, 2015 to Is there a way to convert data from kangeroo to a surface or mesh?

2 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Hello Hyungsoo, thanks a lot once again for being so helpful for the second time now…"

Andy L. replied Apr 12, 2015 to Finding the centre point of delaunay triangles?

2 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Hey riccardo,Thanks once again, I haven't yet tried to understand your script here b…"

Andy L. replied Apr 2, 2015 to Failing to Create a fractal tetrahedra as a solid

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

"Hey Riccardo,thanks for introducing another fun component to me, had a play around w…"

Andy L. replied Apr 2, 2015 to Failing to Create a fractal tetrahedra as a solid

6 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Andy L.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service