Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nathan Stuckey's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"However, now I see that the trimmed columns and beams are "grouped together" rather…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Nov 12, 2017 to How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Ok, thank you for pointing that out! ;)"

Nathan Stuckey replied Nov 12, 2017 to How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Ah! Thank you very much Hyungsoo Kim, I thought I was in the right ball park...it wa…"

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"I only mirrored things because I initially wanted the grid to be centered on the ori…"

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Thanks for the link, I'll take a look.Here are the GH and Rhino files as requested :…"

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"Confirmation: I manged to adapt your script in order to obtain what I wanted; thanks…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Sep 25, 2017 to How to make orthogonal grid of individual segments out of vertical and horizontal lines?

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

"Wow that looks promising! Thank you Hyungsoo; I'll check it out and get back to you…"

Nathan Stuckey replied Sep 24, 2017 to How to make orthogonal grid of individual segments out of vertical and horizontal lines?

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service