Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Manuel's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Two sliders will do the job... I like a new slider with min and max as inputs..."

Manuel replied Sep 18, 2009 to Two-dimensional slider concept

18 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Golder

"See the jansen mechanism here: http://tedngai.net/experiments.html It's a little ol…"

Manuel replied Sep 16, 2009 to Constraints

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Stan Carroll

"Surface -> Analysis -> BRep Component (Explode), then list item component in t…"

Manuel replied Sep 16, 2009 to extracting border geometry

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Manuel

"Another example that maybe can help you (i didnt find the original author and post).…"

Manuel replied Sep 15, 2009 to select and make lists with every n data from M lists

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Michael McCune

"you can use tree components to divide your list of curves on differents "branchs"...…"

Manuel replied Sep 15, 2009 to Extrude to point but limit extrusion distance?

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Manuel

"For the list components it doesnt matter what kind of input you have. Try with a fl…"

Manuel replied Sep 15, 2009 to rookie here, need help with selecting even and odd! and so on

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Manuel

"2. i dont really understand your definition, but you can use a dispatch component wi…"

Manuel replied Sep 11, 2009 to rookie here, need help with selecting even and odd! and so on

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Manuel

"your vertical coordinate is Z, not Y... so change the those conections in the defini…"

Manuel replied Sep 9, 2009 to Parabolic Profiles in Space

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Manuel

"Hi, for that you need to work with tree components... Use the graft tree component i…"

Manuel replied Sep 3, 2009 to problem with Multiple vectors

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Hi, thanks for answering. What you write it's something like this: 1/Sinh(h/sqrt(a…"

Manuel replied Aug 29, 2009 to help with equation in function component - catenary from two points - where is arcsinh function?

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Bradley Bowers

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service